Tuesday, April 28, 2009

34-34

Yep, Matt and I are both measuring in with a 34 inch waist line. Here's the proof.Seriously, I wasn't this round with ZK quite yet. It seems as though this pregnancy has caused me to be VERY hungry! I feel like I'm eating about every 2-3 hours. Thankfully, I'm feeling great and things seem to be going fine with the baby. At my 12 doctor's visit, I had another ultrasound. We were able to see five little white dots--fingers!!! Then, we could see the eyes, nose and mouth. For one brief beautiful second, the baby turned straight towards us, allowing us to see the arms and legs. It's so mind blowing that a baby is growing in my belly. THANK you Lord, thank you for your miracles!

8 comments:

kylah's mommy said...

Loving that your baby is growing and developing well!! Praying that it continues to go well!! :o)

Carla said...

Measuring at 34...You are still beautiful and I am sure that baby #2 is going to be just as beautiful as mommy and Zoe. Praying for a safe pregnancy!

Blessed said...

You look SO cute!!!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Girl you look MARVELOUS! Hope the dental visit with ZK went well today.

Katie said...

You look so cute! I popped so much earlier this past pregnancy than with Amelia (a whole month earlier!). I can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl...

Emma's Mommy said...

I've said it before, but I'll say it again....you are one of the cutest pregnant mommies I have ever seen. Glad everything is going so well!!!

Carol said...

LOVE IT! Super glad someone I love so much gets to get fat with me! :-) (By the way, I don't think we're actually getting fat...just growing beautiful, healthy babies, right?)

Anonymous said...

You win when it comes to the cutest belly(sorry Matt)!