Monday, April 13, 2009

Zoe's Egg Hunt

On Saturday we hunted Easter eggs at my dad's house. Zoe had so much fun hunting for the eggs. She let my dad help her for a little while then she was on her own to find more eggs. Zoe quickly realized that some eggs were different than others. I noticed that she began shaking her eggs. The eggs that rattled, she kept in her basket. The eggs that were noise-less, she threw back in the grass. It was so funny!! (Thanks Heather for Zoe's adorable outfit-each time someone complimented her on it, she quickly replied, "Thank you, Heather made my dress.")Hmmm, which egg do I keep?
Where are the good eggs?
Putting this purple egg back. There's nothing in it!
Oh wait, I see a duck out on the lake. I'm done hunting for eggs. Let's go see the ducks!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

So precious...just like her momma!

Jaime said...

She is so clever! And always so fashionable, that dress is very cute!

Carla said...

She is so adorable and I love her dress!

momof2pitas said...

Zoe is so cute. Jason offers his Congratulations on your pregnancy. Me too! I'm voting for a boy.

April Kay said...

So cute! Can't wait for Mason to be able to hunt for eggs next year! We didn't really do anything Eastery with him this year, besdies take pics outside of our church. I'll email you my email address so I can read your blog. :)

Michelle said...

Hilarious!! Don't they learn things so quickly! Briley also found out about money eggs - she loves to put coins in her piggy bank!!