Thursday, May 7, 2009

HBTM, I'm 30!

Wow, I'm turning the big 3-0 today! It really doesn't seem possible on one hand, but on the other it seems just as normal as can be. Last night my girlfriends and I met at Outback for late night appetizers and desserts. It was great! All of our kiddos were snug as bugs in their beds at home with their daddies. So, we were free to enjoy girlfriend conversation for hours! I didn't get home until after 11:00.... which for me, these days, is very LATE! Oh, we had the best time laughing and talking! What a great night!!!


9 comments:

Kari said...

Happy 30th B-Day Valerie!! So glad you got to have a late night MNO to celebrate! Have a great day.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! Had a blast last night! Can't wait to do it again in a few weeks!

Mimi said...

You think it's hard for you to believe you are 30!? I can't believe my little girl is 30 years old. Worse yet, I can't believe I'm old enough to have a 30 year old child!

Seriously, you have matured into a beautiful young woman inside and out!

I love you,
Mom

Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Valerie!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday, sweet friend! Love you!

April Kay said...

Aww, Happy Birthday! Today is my MaMaw's b-day, yesterday was my dad's, Mason's is Sunday, and mine is Monday! This is a crazy month for b-days for my family!! So, you and I are just 3 days apart. :) So glad y'all got a fun girls' night out! Can't wait to join your little group when I get there! We'll need lots of girls' nights!

Blessed said...

Happy Birthday! Wish I were there to go to girls nite out with yall. Looks fun! And, BTW, I love your lime green necklace! ;)

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!

Tonya said...

Had a great time celebrating with you. What a fun night we had with just grown up girls!!