Thursday, May 14, 2009

"I 'pilled' it Mommy, I sorry"

Zoe can finally open the kitchen cabinets all by herself these days. She's really enjoyed getting the "Earios" out all by herself. I was about to leave to meet up with Amy Kate to help her with her bridal portrait pictures, when I realized that I needed to get a few things out of the van. This is TRUE, I thought to myself, "She'll be fine in here playing while I run out to the garage for a minute. It's no different that going to the bathroom. I'll be right back inside."
Yes, well, you see what I came inside to. I called for Zoe. She came right to me and said, "I pilled it Mommy, I sorry." Zoe also reminded me that she did it all by herself and was very proud. After Matt and I both busted out laughing. We told her it was okay and I scooped her up and headed out the door to AK's pictures. When we got back, Zoe and I cleaned up the "Earios" together. It was kind of fun :o)
Zoe decided the best way to clean the "Earios" up was just to eat a few. She quickly realized that there were too many to eat. It was an almost brand new box. Oh the joys of having a toddler!!!! I wouldn't trade these day for anything!



4 comments:

Tonya said...

I love it! Way to be messy ZK!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Okay, so I don't want to frighten you, but this will be an everyday occurence with your son =). Go ahead and make his middle name MESSY. Fun post chica!!!

Kimberly said...

That was so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Zoe is such a sweet little girl. She is going to make a great big sister.