Amy Kate and Jon are married! The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Amy Kate was a stunning bride! And, of course, my sweet Zoe Kate was the adorable flower girl. Who, by the way, made it all the way down the aisle throwing petals! WOW! Who knew she'd actually do it?! She was so cute! Here are a few pictures, courtesy of Jon's mom. I didn't make one single picture.... what's wrong with me? More pictures coming soon from Alan Hudson Photography!





11 comments:
Aww!! So glad Zoe did such a good job! You all look beautiful! :o)
I found you. So good to see you last weekend! Zoe is truly PRECIOUS! Looking foward to your family vacation in Austin....
Thanks for posting those! They were all beautiful and I'm so happy for this happy couple!!!
Thanks Valerie for posting pics! Zoe is so precious! Great job Zoe!
Thanks for posting our Wild Olive button. You have received one entry into the giveaway!Fyi- you can receive 4 more entries by posting about WO and including a link! :)
Congrats on your newest little blessing! :)
Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com
It was a beautiful wedding. And the flower girl was adorable :-) Glad we were able to be there. It was good to see you and talk with you for a few minutes!
I hate we missed it, but LOVE looking at these pictures. Amy Kate does look amazing, and so do you. I wish I could have seen cute little ZK walking down the aisle...
What a gorgeous bride! Zoe Kate made a precious flower girl! Thanks for sharing the pics.
I love a good wedding! And the bride looks beautiful...I love her 'do...and look at them red shoes!! ;o) Little Zoe looked precious! That's so great that she made it all the way down the aisle doing her job with the petals. Bless her heart! Good job, Zoe!
What a beautiful bride! And Zoe was too cute!
Tell Amy Kate congrats for me. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I like the black and white. Zoe looks cute as always.
Post a Comment