Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pregnancy Update...

We're over halfway to our due date! Which is VERY hard to believe! Things have been going great! I'm only getting sick about once every one to two weeks, which is much nicer than being sick everyday! I think part of my belly-upset woes have to do with this miserable heat! I've been feeling Baby Boy Jones (aka Indiana Jones), move around a lot lately. He wakes me up each day with his sweet kicks. I've been getting glorious Braxton Hicks contractions just about every day.... not sure if that's good or bad, but they are definitely present. So far, this pregnancy has treated me very kind and for that I am thankful. Please continue to keep the baby in your prayers as he is growing and developing.... thanks!
Here's a picture of me at 22ish weeks (and 22ish pounds).

And what blog post would be complete without a picture of my precious Zoe Kate?? Here she is after we got home from the grocery store with our grapes. She MUST wash all the fruit as soon as we get home... it's so funny! I know she's mine, but she's pretty stinkin' adorable, huh?!?!?!


'

6 comments:

kylah's mommy said...

You look great! So glad that you haven't been getting sick quite so often. Love the name, too!! :o)

Julie said...

You look great! Zoe is such a cutie!

Kim said...

Hi Valarie, you look awesome, what a cute lil baby bump! Guess what...I am about 10 weeks behind ya! Yeah!!!

Valerie said...

Kim--YAY!!!! HOORAY! I had no idea. So, you're due in Januaryish? Congratulations, you are in my prayers!

Terri said...

You're looking great! Love Zoe's smile!

Brittany said...

I must say....you are looking adorable yourself w/ that cute little baby bump!! So excited for baby boy Jones to arrive - it won't be long!

Ms. Zoe's smile in that picture is precious! What a doll!

Can't wait to do another playdate soon!

Love ya!