Was the quote from my 2 year old when I told her that she really should let Mommy paint her nails. Thankfully, she just used her washable paint sticks. Oh the fun a two year old can have when Mommy is showering!!!
Oh, Zoe, that is bee-you-tee-ful!!! :) I'm glad you put an explanation on that because when I saw the picture I thought something terrible had happened! Love the "Actually..." I can hear her little voice...so cute!
4 comments:
Oh, Zoe, that is bee-you-tee-ful!!! :) I'm glad you put an explanation on that because when I saw the picture I thought something terrible had happened! Love the "Actually..." I can hear her little voice...so cute!
Hilarious! ;) I love her independence!!
Ohhhhh........how pretty! Hide the polish though - Emmaline got into some a few weeks ago and attempted to paint her toenails :-)
:-) Makes me smile!
By the way, tell Sarah congrats for me. So glad that know which friend is having a baby! :-)
Post a Comment