ZK's room is finally finished.... we're still on the look out for some more wall decor, but other than that, it's DONE! Isn't it the perfect spunky room for our little Zoe?!?!?!!! ZK tells me quite often how much she loves her room-it makes me smile each time.
5 comments:
VERY CUTE!!!!!!! Fits Zoe perfectly! :) LOVE LOVE the head board!!
I love it! So cute:)
Love it! Love it! Love it!
What is the "head board" made out of?
It's adorable! It's just as you pictured! I remember you telling me what you were thinking like a year ago! It's just like it! Where did you get the Z or how did you do it? I can't tell if it's painted or what?
So cute! Don't you just love how tee-tiny they look up in their big beds??? ;o) Hope you are feeling great! I'm so excited for you! :o) Praying for your delivery and that sweet baby boy!
Post a Comment