Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Assuming her New Role as Big Sister!


I walked into the "piano room" thinking I'd find Zoe bothering Luke. Instead, I found her reading a book to him.... Awww, so so sweet Zoe Kate! Let's hope this continues!!

6 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

Oh, that is so precious. So precious. Congrats! Love you guys!

Emma's Mommy said...

She is soooo sweet!!! Did she sing the song to him too that is at the end of the book?

Katie said...

Awww...PRECIOUS! Wow, he looks so tee tiny!!!!

kylah's mommy said...

So sweet!! :o)

Julie said...

That's so sweet!

Melissa said...

Hopefully that's the motherly instinct in her and in 2 more weeks she won't be doing what Jack did~ sit on top of his HEAD while relaxing in his bouncy seat! Way to go, Zoe! Keep up the good work! We miss ya'll!