Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Park Fun with AK & ZK

AK & ZK had so much fun playing at the park today using their newly-found imagination skills!
Enjoy hearing Miss ZK count to twenty as she takes her turn on the tire swing. I just LOVE her sweet little twangy voice! Tonya and I got lots of laughs watching these girls spin themselves silly.



4 comments:

Melanie said...

Those girls are too cute!! I remember Maddy and Haley Caffey playing at the park together playing make-believe...they spent so much time *planning* what they were going to play, that they never actually *played* anything! Girlfriends are so fun!!

Blessed said...

So cute! She is a such a smart cute little thing! Colt counts to 20 the exact same way! I think when he gets to 15, he starts skipping a few or getting them out of order and then shouts "20!"

We want to come play soon!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Can Zoe come over and teach Miles how to count? All he wants to do is play Power Rangers all day--learning, schmearning!!!

Katie said...

So cute! Amelia was jumping on the bed this morning counting to twenty, and Mike and I were laughing because numbers 16 to 19 all sound the same when she counts! Haha! That picture of the girls playing under the tree is so sweet! :o)