Before bed each night, ZK and I sing songs. "The books of the Bible song" is her favorite song right now. This is usually the ONLY time where I can actually catch Zoe still long enough to get a video (except when she's ahem, auditioning for American Idol-will blog that later). Last night she started singing the song before I got my camera ready... so, you miss out on her intro. Yeah, we think she's pretty smart! (and articulate too!) Enjoy!!
She did such a wonderful job! I love the way she gets into the song with her facial expressions! How funny about the American Idol auditions...we have been having those around here for 3 years now...complete with the golden ticket :)
Okay, she is one of the funniest little girls I have ever known!! Of course I always love her pushing her hair all out of her face, but the long-drawn out "Lamentations" is the BEST!! She is one smart cookie!! So excited that she's one of Mason's classmates! :)
11 comments:
that was incredible, she has a great memory....I am glad I finally got to see the video!!!
Way to go Zoe!! I love the way she says Lamentations!! :o)
She is a super genius Valerie...seriously! Love it!
What is that song, I don't think I've heard it. Great job Zoe!
Wow! That is impressive! Way to go ZK!
Wow! I'm impressed! Way to go Zoe!
She did such a wonderful job! I love the way she gets into the song with her facial expressions! How funny about the American Idol auditions...we have been having those around here for 3 years now...complete with the golden ticket :)
Okay, that was just precious, and I love how she slammed the camera at the end when her mommy sang - too cute. She is a Doll. LOVE IT!
Okay, she is one of the funniest little girls I have ever known!! Of course I always love her pushing her hair all out of her face, but the long-drawn out "Lamentations" is the BEST!! She is one smart cookie!! So excited that she's one of Mason's classmates! :)
So cute! She is a pretty smart little thing! I am very impressed! I can't sing the books of the Bible anymore. I need to work on that...
Valerie, I have been enjoying your blog! I finally set mine up, check it out! a bub a bubbette and a hubby. it's on blogspot!
Love
heather
Post a Comment