My mom and Kay have been friends for a very long time. They were both pregnant at the same time, each with a baby girl. My mom with me and Kay, with Kelly. To the day, Kelly and I are exactly 9 weeks apart. Never in our wildest dreams did we think that our own children would be only 7 weeks apart! How fun!!!

By the end of the afternoon, both boys were plum worn out! Looking forward to more matching outfits that say, "Best Friends!"
I wish I had a picture of me and Kelly at this age... I'm sure our moms do somewhere. Here are our two LB's (Luke Blanton and Logan Bradley).
Thanks so much mom, Kay and Kelly for coming to visit us!!

2 comments:
How fun to see Kelly on here; please tell her I said hello!
Kelly and I used to go to church together for several years. She's a sweetie!
Post a Comment