The invitation to Zoe's pals. This picture was made by Melissa DeVries--she's so awesome! I just added the text with Picasa's online software to create these cutesy invites.
The banners my dad made for all of ZK's little ballerina buddies. The girls used glitter glue, google eyes with lashes, tutus and ribbon to decorate these ballerina beauties. Thanks, Dad! These were a hit!
The ballerina gals decorating their own heart shaped, over-sized cupcakes with icing and sprinkles. Mr. Jim, our family friend, brought his guitar to the party. The girls ABSOLUTELY LOVED dancing to his guitar jamming. In fact, if he ever quit playing, the girls would stop and look to see what was going on. Mr. Jim's music was a HIT! Thanks Mr. Jim!!
Zoe also wanted hula-hoops at her party....not sure why. But, I found six matching hula-hoops at the Dollar Tree for her and her hula buddies. Each ballerina pal got to take home their hula-hoop and their banner ballerina!
Zoe also wanted hula-hoops at her party....not sure why. But, I found six matching hula-hoops at the Dollar Tree for her and her hula buddies. Each ballerina pal got to take home their hula-hoop and their banner ballerina!
Zoe's 3rd Birthday Cake, made by Mommy. It wasn't perfect by any means, but it was made with LOVE (and in the colors that Zoe chose). She really enjoyed everyone singing Happy Birthday to her and blowing out the candles. Happy Birthday Zoe Kate!
We had a great birthday party for Zoe Kate! Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate her birthday. I CANNOT believe it's been three years since her 'birth'day. WOW! Time flies. Happy Birthday sweet Zoe!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Zoe Kate! What a great party! Love the banners! Such a cute idea!
How cute, I wish we lived closer! Happy Birthday ZOE!! We ope to see you soon!
Post a Comment