Welcome Spring to our backyard!!!

A few Sundays ago, I took my coupon clippin' self outside with my babies and Sunday paper. Zoe had a fantastic time swinging and playing in the warm spring sun (with her stylin' side ponytail that she thought was WAY cool).

Luke mostly hung out in the shade on his airplane blanket with a few of his favorite toys.

After I got my coupons clipped and filed, I decided Luke was probably big enough to swing.....

and, I was right! When he slowed down from swinging, he would babble as if to say, "Mommy, higher--higher!"
Zoe absolutely LOVED having her Little Buddy, Luke, swinging right beside her. They were both squealing in delight!! How fun!!!

What a fun day!
2 comments:
Looks like they had a great time! Carson would never swing in his baby swing. He hated it. Colin had one shaped like a bear and loved it until the dog ate it!
Adorable! Adorable! Adorable!
So you may need to a post on your coupon clipping and filing system!!!
Post a Comment