Monday, May 3, 2010

Couponing.... take One!

I've been shopping (aka couponing)! Thank you Target for your couponing possibilities! And, thank you to Terri and Melissa for getting me started. Let's just say that this couponing thing is like a addicting game each week! I'm LOVING it!
Here's what I bought today for $3.53


Look to the left of my blog page for links to help you save money!

4 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

Thanks! That is awesome!!

More tips, please! I love this!

Heather said...

That is amazing! I'm still confused though, some of the target coupons still say manufactures coupons, so I didnt think that I could use two? Hey I sent you a text earlier last week? Did you get it? My email address is heatherlynnpennington111@hotmail.com I would love more coupon expertise from you!!! And of course to talk about the kiddies:)

Blessed said...

I love it too! Check out my blog for some more sites you might like. Another Target or two are on there. Target used to be AWESOME for couponing, but lately, they haven't had nearly as many Target coupons, which you can stack with the manufacturers to save double. Maybe they will get it together again, because I used to save a TON each Target trip. CVS is awesome too once you learn how to use their Extra Care system. My mom is good at it too if you need some tips.

Kari said...

How awesome! I love how Terri has gotten this coupon fever starting around here :) I started my own blog about my journey to saving and couponing just last week, so I was excited to see this post on your blog! You hit the jackpot here! Way to go! I can't wait to do the same :)