LOVE LOVE LOVE those little feet!! so cute! :) Can't believe he is 7 months, wow! Love the new header too!
Yea Luke!! I love the crab outfit. Luke where are you're ankle's? lol, Abby has none either..
Oh, wow! He is getting so big, so fast! You've got some cute kiddos!
That last picture kills me! Whoa! Those feet!!! ;)
I call those feet shankles--it's where the shins and ankles combine. Love those piggies!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE those little feet!! so cute! :) Can't believe he is 7 months, wow! Love the new header too!
Yea Luke!! I love the crab outfit. Luke where are you're ankle's? lol, Abby has none either..
Oh, wow! He is getting so big, so fast! You've got some cute kiddos!
That last picture kills me! Whoa! Those feet!!! ;)
I call those feet shankles--it's where the shins and ankles combine. Love those piggies!!!
Post a Comment