This week, Luke will turn one year old.......
Seriously, HOW TEE TINY! Man, he was a little bity guy back then. He definitely made up for last time in the weight department!
(I CANNOT believe how much Zoe has changed this year either. I'm gonna have to do a post like this for her too soon-even though it's not her birthday).
This picture was made at a doctor's appointment around the time of his hernia surgery. I'm so thankful that the surgery went perfectly and that he felt such major relief afterward.
Oh my happy, content, alert baby boy; be still my heart! I loved him in this gown, it was SO soft!
Four Months, 14lbsLuke was actually at the end of his third month in this picture. He was sure getting chunky by four months, wasn't he?! I love how this picture shows SO many rolls!
Five Months, 16.8 lbsI remember that he had just started sitting up independently around Easter. What a cute baby!
He and Zoe can both still fit into these jammies. I just love my monkeys!
I remember this picture moment very well. I had gone into the kitchen for a second, came back to the den and couldn't find Luke. He had figured out how to scoot and wiggle himself backwards. Silly Luke!
No, he couldn't pull himself up at this point yet... but, I just stood him up in his crib and hoped he could hold on for a few pics. And, he did. He was SO very proud of himself!!
Luke was almost "on the move" during his ninth month. He would get into the sitting position all alone and then lunge his arms forward as though he would take off crawling. Crawling didn't come until the next month. Though you can't see in this picture, Luke got two teeth in two days! I just love seeing his pearly whites shine when he grins!
Luke could crawl anywhere he wanted to go by the end of his tenth month! He even figured out how to pull up on things.
Oh Luke you are always on the move now! You can crawl SO very fast. You have taken a few steps, but really, you are not interested in walking quite yet. Soon, you'll be everywhere! On your 11 month birthday, you were greeted with two new teeth! Two top teeth on the very same day! Such a brave little guy!

(almost) Twelve Months, 23 lbs (I think)
Oh my happy baby boy! We are so blessed to call you our son. Happy Birthday Luke!!!
3 comments:
They grow up too fast! He is such a cutie! Happy Birthday, Luke!
Love all the pictures of sweet Luke. I still can't believe our boys are about to turn 1 - it has been a crazy fast year!! :o)
Happy Birthday Luke - you are soooo handsome!! Can't wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment