I walked passed the bathroom and noticed sweet Zoe wearing my high heels while brushing her teeth for bed. I quickly grabbed my camera to snap a picture without her noticing.
Got one!
(I'm smiling SO big when I see her like this. IT WAS SO CUTE!)
(I'm smiling SO big when I see her like this. IT WAS SO CUTE!)
I'm Busted.
"Hey Mom! I'm almost done," says Zoe ever so nonchalantly.
Casually, I tell her I love her 'bedtime' slippers.
"You are hilarious, Mommy!"
Y'all, this girl is FUN! (and funny!)
Are you a long time blog follower (There might be three of y'all). Check back to Zoe's first day of ever wearing high heels. How has time flow by this quickly???
4 comments:
TOo funny!!!
Hilarious!!!! BTW, I've published (printed) two years of my blogs. I posted about it back in the middle of June, check it out. I was pretty happy with how it turned out.
SO SO CUTE!
ADORable! Hey call me! My phone crashed & I lost your number. Miss you lady! Xoxo, jamie
Post a Comment