Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sweetest Fall Program, Ever!

Zoe's Kindergarten class had a fall program last week. Oh. MY! It was the sweetest program I've ever seen.  They all sang so sweetly and sang so happily! It was great!

Zoe's teacher, Ms. Lee.
 This girl had a LOT to say during the program. I had no idea she had such a large part in her class skit, "The Billy Goat's Gruff." She was the narrator! I was nervous for her.... walking up to the microphone and reading in front of a pretty large audience. WHOA! She rocked it! Yes. She really did. She read as clear and as poised as could be. She sounded like such a big kid. She read with expression in both her voice, and face. It was precious!!  This picture was taken after the program..... during the program, she read off a script. Why do I not have a picture?? Strange.
SO SWEET!


 They were precious during the prayer. Heads bowed so sweetly.



Zoe, you are our super star!!!  So proud of our girl!

2 comments:

kylah's mommy said...

Zoe did a fabulous job! So proud of all the Kindergartners!!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Cute, I bet that was the sweetest lil program. I can't hardly for our Christmas program at Plano. I have a good feeling Miles will be HIGHLY animated with the singing and dancing =).