It's a good thing that we have a couple of more weeks, because her nursery is not quite finished. I still need to find baskets for the changing table, a rug, and hang her wall decor. Of course, some of it is not up because it would reveal her initials and name. ...... We've done such a great job of keeping it a secret, so we don't want to let the cat out of the bag quite yet!
The baby quilt was made by my dear friend Amanda. Thank you Amanda- I LOVE it!
4 comments:
Baby Jones' nursery is adorable! It was good to see you today!
Julie
Her room is so cute. I love the colors you have chosen and can't wait to see it with her name letters really soon!!
Yay! I'm so excited to have a blog to follow. I can't wait to meet lil' Ms. Jones! The nursery looks fantastic...can't wait to see it in person sometime soon. I love you and send you hugs!
I think I am as anxious for this baby to come as you and Matt are! This baby is already blessed to have such great parents.
Post a Comment