Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Random Photos!!

Hey everyone!! No baby ....... yet. But I'm sure she'll be here soon because she can't stay in my belly forever.

This is my on my due date (Feb. 27th). I guess the docs were right with the original due date of March 2nd??? I go for a check up tomorrow at 3:00. I am praying that I'm ready enough to deliver this baby. Check back for more baby news!!


On Monday, (my last day at work) Amanda surprised us with a visit to school. She brought her beautiful baby Brewer to eat lunch with us!! What a great surprise. Notice: just look how great she looks for having a 3 week old! WOW-what inspiration!!

Next, is a photo of a dress that a dear sweet lady made for baby "what's her name." It was stitched with such detail and elegance. I can't wait for my little baby to wear it! I just wanted everyone to see it!

Have a great day! I'll post after our doctor's appointment.




1 comment:

About Me said...

Thanks for sharing your photos! I'm so proud of the award you won! I'll check with you this afternoon to get the baby scoop.