Thursday, March 1, 2007

Tuesday, March 6th??

Well it looks like baby Jones will make her apperance into the world on Tuesday!! (If not before.) My doctor would like for me to have a bit more time to "get ready" to deliver her. I am scheduled to be induced on Tuesday at 5:30 a.m.!! Please continue to pray for a healthy baby!!
(One more thing--he isn't on call this full-moon weekend, but he said that he would come in for me!! That made me feel so much better) I'll keep you posted. Thanks to everyone for checking on us. We can't wait for you to meet ____ ____ Jones!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hooray! We're really excited for you - you will do great! Keep your feet up and get some rest the next few days!

Tonya said...

It's wonderful to know a final date!! I can not wait to meet your precious baby girl, in just 5 days...or less!

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery. I don't know how much longer Jason and the class can go without finding out the name of the baby and how you are doing! Best Wishes!!