
Life with Zoe has already been quite an adventure. The first two nights we were able to sleep... well, NONE! But now she is better. She sleeps, eats, plays, sleeps, eats, plays.... that is her typical pattern! Which has been good. We are only sane right now because our moms have been taking turns spending the night the past few nights to help out--yeah sleep!
I just wanted to take a minute to tell you all how we appreciate the prayers on behalf of the delivery and our baby. She seems to be a healthy baby girl. Here's a photo that I adore. More photos coming soon!
2 comments:
I love the picture. Glad you all are adjusting well. The precious moments you have with Zoe will surpass the lack of sleep. Enjoy every minute!
The previous comment was from Terri, sorry I didn't sign my name.
Post a Comment