Wow! Tuesday was a crazy day. I'll spare everyone the complete details {I don't mind sharing, if you're interested :o)}
At 2:58 pm, Zoe Kate Jones was born by C-Section. She weighed 8 lbs and 2 1/2 ounces. She looked SO BIG! Her going home weight was 7 lbs and 7 ounces..... she seems so much smaller now.
We are in love with her and can't imagine how we've made it so long without her. She is super sweet, cuddly, and beautiful. God is so good!
Tonight is our first night at home. Honestly, I'm a bit scared to TRY to go to sleep. Everything at the hospital was so wonderful! The nurses were tremendous help, and we are now on our own. (Can you believe that they just send newborns home with people like us?)
Pray that we all get some sleep and that Miss Zoe has a restful first night!
We can't wait to show her off and for everyone to meet her! We hope that everyone has enjoyed playing the "Name Game" with us.
I'll post more photos as soon as I feel up to it!!!
4 comments:
Congratulations! Zoe is absolutely precious! I am so happy for you & Matt! Send more pics when you can!
Wow! I love how she's looking so lovingly at you in the last pic. What a blessed event - what a blessed baby! We can't wait to see her. Congrats tons and tons!
Love her!!!!!
I am about to update my blog with some new pics of Colt. I can't wait till they meet.
I am anxious to share stories with you! :)
Keep the pics coming!
Great pics. I have loved being with you and Zoe. I already see what wonderful parents you and Matt are. Can't wait for the big event myself. We are going to have so much fun with our girls!
Post a Comment