Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tick... Tock....Tick.....Tock

Well, it's about 1:40 a.m. I can't sleep a wink. It's like time is moving SO SLOW right now. In just a few short hours we will be leaving to go to the hospital. It is such a strange feeling!

Yesterday for lunch, what's left of my "Pregnant Club" met at Buckhead. I have really enjoyed the meals that we have all shared together. I know I've said this before, but it has truly been a blessing to share pregnancy with my closest friends! Here's a photo we took outside of Buckhead. We did miss our mommy friends Heather R. and Amanda, as they have already had their sweet babies.

Can you imagine this group.... say in about June? How exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to be the first one to congratulate you on your brand new addition! Amy Kate has filled me in on all the details and i am thrilled for you both (and, by the way, I am well aware that it will be days[atleast] before you read this)