Saturday, April 7, 2007

Good Saturday.....Audrey Korryn is Here!

This just a couple of days before Audrey was born.
This was just hours before Audrey was born.
Here's Audrey!

After many hours of labor, Tonya gave birth to Miss Audrey Korryn! She was born at 12:10 a.m. April 7th. She weighed 7 lbs. and 13 1/2 ounces. How exciting!!
Because of the time she was born, I wasn't able to make it--which makes me VERY sad. Of course it was at a time where most people are sleeping.... but not my Zoe! She was bright eyed until about 1:00 a.m. :0) {Praise report... Zoe did sleep from 1-6--yes!! and went back to sleep after her 6 a.m. feeding!! Thank you God for some sleep!!}
I will post photos of Audrey as soon as I can. Also, as far as I know mommy and baby are doing great..... and Eric too!
Happy Saturday!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. I was wondering about her. Girl, we could have been talking on the phone last night. I went to bed around 11, was up from 1-3, then back up at 4 and 6 and I don't even know. It wasn't Garrett though, it was Allison mostly. Have a good day.
Terri