Thursday, April 5, 2007

Good Thursday!

Today has been a SUPER GREAT day with my little Zoe girl. She has been SO GOOD! Usually, when she's awake--she is crying. I don't know if it is colic or what.... but it is something. Today was such a fun day to be Zoe's mommy. She was happy for most all of her "awake time" and went to sleep easily (without screaming her head off). In fact, (Tonya is my witness to this) Tonya and I went to Bread and Bagel for lunch. Zoe began to fuss a little. I got her out of her seat and just held tight and rocked/bounced a bit..... she went right to sleep without hesitation! It was a miracle! So maybe tomorrow really will be a "Good Friday" for Zoe. I am praying that she will become a happier baby. I mean she's got me for a mom! ha!

Tomorrow will be a "Good Friday" because my very best girlfriend is having her baby!! It has been such a blessing to be pregnant together with Tonya. We really couldn't have planned the arrival of our babies any better......God just took care of that for us. Can you believe that our girls will be one month EXACTLY apart! I think that is so neat! Say a prayer for Tonya, she will be induced in the morning.

Also, tonight I am going to be brave and stay at home alone with Zoe while Matt is at work! YIKES. Prayerfully, Zoe and I will get lots of sleep!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me visit that sweet little Zoe last night! She is too cute!

Emma's Mommy said...

I am so glad you had a good day with your baby girl. I pray your night went as well. I can fully understand what it is like to have a crying baby all the time. Emma was like that. Turned out that she had reflux. After we got her on some medication she got better and it was all good! Giving her the medicine wasn't all that fun -but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Blessed said...

Valerie,

We are going through the SAME thing! Colt was great the other day and I actually got to enjoy lunch with a friend. Today, I tried to time a Target run just right, and he went crazy! He hated it! I actually ended up having to empty my cart and leave. ;( I'm sure it won't be the first time.

I am coming home in 2 more weekends. I hope to see you there!