As many of you have read, I was pregnant with a lot of friends. Today several of us got together at Heather's house to hang our with our new little bundles. We had a great time sharing stories and giving each other "mommy tips." Zoe is so blessed to have so many friends........ we were still missing some babies today. Hopefully we can get them all together very soon, but we will need a longer space for them to pose!
I chose this photo of the babies because of Zoe's expression. I think she was intrigued by the ceiling fan. It was amazing that we got a picture of six babies--all happy! (or asleep)
Babies Left to Right with their birthdays:
Garrett (Jan. 20), Brewer (Feb. 5), Zoe (March 6), Brayden (March 10), Reese (March 24), Audrey (April 7)
8 comments:
What a great picture that you will treasure forever.
It is amazing that all of them were happy or asleep. Seth and I said that if Colt was in the picture, he would be the one screaming!! :)
That is the sweetest picture I have ever seen!!! That little Miss Zoe is so alert. They are all absolutely adorable!!!
You are right - it is amazing that none of the babies are crying. This picture is a keepsake to cherish - and Zoe's expression is the best! Love it!
They are so cute!! You will have so much fun watching them all grow up together.Zoe is so cute. I love her expression.
Way cute!!!! You guys should take this same photo every few months and just watch how they grow and change. They are sooo sweet. I know you will treasure this picture and their friendships! Zoe is awesome! She doesn't miss a thing ,does she?
ADORABLE!!!
enough said :)
This picture needs to be in a magazine. It is so cute!!!!!!
What a priceless photograph. When they all get here let me know and I'll put up the back drop and we can prop them up with boppy pillows. They are tooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment