Bumbo Baby.....
When I posted Zoe's picture holding her head up, Jill commented that she might soon be ready for her Bumbo seat. I thought hmmm... why not give it a try. Well she did great. She was talking and had a surprised look about her when I put her in the Bumbo. I don't think she's quite ready to sit in it for any great length of time, but a few minutes made her happy. Her happiness quickly turned into bordom.... hence the big yawn. I think the Bumbo is going to be a great baby item for us!
4 comments:
She looks so big sitting up in her Bumbo! I knew it wouldn't be long before she'd be able to use it. I have the most hilarious picture of Jenna from the first time we used hers...she fell asleep. It was too funny! You will learn to LOVE the Bumbo. It has allowed us to eat many meals in peace with her as our "centerpiece". I was sad to depart with it, but I know that Audrey will enjoy it, so it's all good!
Oh, Valerie, she is just so cute!
Well, that picture makes me want to bust out Colt's bumbo. I had no idea he could fit in it yet, but I just bet he can. I'll do that tonight, and you better believe they'll be pics on my blog later.
I can't believe she's already 2 months old. Cherish every moment.
Wow - already 2 months old! She is growing up so fast. And in answer to her cute little shirt - too cute!!!
Post a Comment