I think it is interesting that most people (when seeing Zoe for the first time) comment about her being so alert. She is always wide-eyed and looking at everything. Zoe even likes to be carried facing out so she can see what's going on. Just when I thought she couldn't open her eyes any wider..... I snapped this shot last night -- now that IS WIDE-EYED!
I also noticed that Terri made Allison's picture while she was sleeping. I thought I'd do the same. Here is Miss Zoe sleeping ... in her car seat that is in her bassinet. Thank you Tiffany for the idea. She sleeps GREAT.... (at night). I just thought these photos were sweet. How many of you think she looks like Matt??????????? I do!
10 comments:
Congratulations on a full nights sleep! Emma was not a good sleeper at all (she was 14 months old before she slept through the night). I remember what a difference it made in my whole outlook on life. A rested mommy is definately a happy mommy ;-)
Congrats to a good nights sleep! Garrett is a way better sleeper than Allison... we're still waiting for her to sleep through the night consistently. Zoe is so precious.
Rock it on down with the full night's sleep! Having your beauty rest changes everything ,doesn't it! I really think that Zoe is getting cuter by the day! Her big, bright eyes are adorable-as long as she's not that wide-eyed at night, right?
Hee! Hee!
You go, girl. Andrew didn't sleep through the night til he was 18 months!
Yeah, Zoe! New mommies need a few good nights of rest!!! :) Colt's sleeping is really inconsistent. Some nights it's 8 hours, some it's just 4 or 5. It sure does make you appreciate the 8 hour nights though!!
She is so cute. I can't wait to meet her!
I love this shot! You should submit it to one of those parenting magazines - it's a winner!
Wow, 8 hours! She definitely looks like Matt!!!
She is such a cutie pie, Valerie! She is getting so big and too fast! Congratulations to getting a great sleep.
I think she gets the big eyes from me. :) She is way cute and I'm glad she got to come over and see Jack and Reese. I'm thankful Reese sleeps 4-5 hrs but 8-9 hrs would be GREAT! Can't wait for that day to come.
Congratulations on the full night's sleep. Hopefully there will be many to come sooner then later.
Post a Comment