So cute! She looks so big in her bumbo seat. Colt has just started sitting in his jumparoo. Do you have one of those? He loves it and it buys me a few minutes a day since he really loves to be held all day. Not that I mind holding him, I just get a few minutes of much needed time! :)
Wow, 3 months...have we really had her that long?! We are way past the 30 day return policy...hehe (JK)! She looks ADORABLE! I LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER! And you know what, I think she has your eyes!!! Well, my color, your shape...hehe!
Can you believe it has been 12 weeks already? Time sure does go by fast! She looks adorable sitting up in her bumbo. And I have to say - I love her little ponytail on top of her head. Too cute!!!!
10 comments:
So cute! She looks so big in her bumbo seat. Colt has just started sitting in his jumparoo. Do you have one of those? He loves it and it buys me a few minutes a day since he really loves to be held all day. Not that I mind holding him, I just get a few minutes of much needed time! :)
How cute. Her eyes are gorgious. Happy 12 weeks old :)
Wow, 3 months...have we really had her that long?! We are way past the 30 day return policy...hehe (JK)! She looks ADORABLE! I LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER! And you know what, I think she has your eyes!!! Well, my color, your shape...hehe!
Can you believe it has been 12 weeks already? Time sure does go by fast! She looks adorable sitting up in her bumbo. And I have to say - I love her little ponytail on top of her head. Too cute!!!!
JUST ADORABLE! I may be a little biased, being her "cousin" and all, but that picture is too cute!
She is beautiful. I love her eyes and her little pebbles hairdo.
Too cute! Wow, I cannot believe Zoe is already 3 months!
I love this picture!! She just keeps getting cuter every day. It is very hard to believe it has been 12 weeks.
I love this picture. She is soooo beautiful!
I absolutely LOVE this picture. She's adorable!
Post a Comment