
Yesterday and today have been such great days. I have been blessed with a VERY happy Zoe! She has been all smiles, coos, and squeals the last two days. But today..... Martha Ellen came by for a quick visit. She was holding Zoe, so that Zoe could see me. I made a few faces at Zoe and tickled her under her chin and then out of no where--she LAUGHED OUT LOUD! Not only once, but two times really big. When I say laugh, I mean chuckle! It was SO CUTE! I can't wait to hear that sweet sound again. That is when I realized just how happy and blessed I feel to be able to stay at home with her!
Yes, that's right! After lots of prayer and weighing the pros and cons, I will not be returning to teach in the fall. I get to stay home with Zoe-YEAH! {I think I will look for a part-time job, ya know to help ends meet and to give me some adult time--so if anyone knows of anything, call me.} I am very excited. It was a VERY hard decision to make because I love my job and the people that I am blessed to work with. I will go back next week for the final three days of school-which I am looking forward to because I do miss my kiddos at school.
I LOVE being a mommy! I am thankful for God's blessings. He shows them to me every day through my sweet Zoe.
oh... thank you Tonya for showing me how to do my pictures like this!
5 comments:
I am sooooooooo happy for you!!! It will be a true blessing for both you and Zoe to be able to stay home with her.
Isn't the laugh of a child the most amazingly joyous sound? Sometimes I cheat and tickle Hannah just to hear her cute little chortle.
Congrats on your decision. You will love being a full-time-at-home mommy; won't it be fun to track all the little milestones?
There's nothing more precious than hearing your little one laugh for the first time. I am excited that you get to stay at home... You will love it.
Yeah, Valerie!! I am happy for you to be able to stay home and enjoy Zoe! I am still dying to meet her. She is precious.
I love the picture arrangement. Will you share with me how to do that????
I love these pictures. It was good to talk to you at the wedding Saturday night. I'm so happy you gett to stay at home with your beautiful Zoe. Yay for you! BTW, Ashley is the only person I've every heard use the word "chortle." I'll have to look that one up in the dictionary.
Post a Comment