Today Zoe Kate has been ALL SMILES! Funny how yesterday, when we took her to get her picture made, she was CRANKY, FUSSY, and CRYING! Uhh. Oh well. I still think Melissa was able to get some good shots of us. Of course I'm sure the best ones will be with her paci in her mouth. I guess that is okay, seeing as how her paci pretty much defines her these days.
Here's a quick picture of my girl with her best smiley face! She was SO HAPPY this morning.
Here's a quick picture of my girl with her best smiley face! She was SO HAPPY this morning.
(oh, maybe it's because she slept in her own room and in her own crib last night?)
7 comments:
LOVE the picture! She is such a happy girl!!!!
Too cute! I bet her pictures are great!
I am sure Melissa was able to get some cute pictures of your little one. I love this photo of her in her crib.
She looks like a little orange Push-Up! How sweet!
Zoe is tooooo CUTE in her Tennessee orange! LOVE the socks! I can't believe how big she is getting already. I can't wait to see the pictures that Melissa took. I am sure she was able to get some good ones. And congrats her her sleeping in her crib!
What a sweet little smile! You go Zoe Kate...sleep on in that crib!!
Could her smile be any bigger? She is adorable! She is really growing, I can't believe how long her legs are!
Post a Comment