Like I've posted before, Zoe is blessed to already have so many little friends. We have been able to get together with lots of them lately, which is very fun! Here are few pictures of Zoe and her new friends.
Zoe and Cole at church camp...... I think they like each other!!
Zoe and Jenna Claire on Zoe's picture day.
Colt, Zoe and Reese. These babies are just weeks apart.
Zoe and Audrey at Mancinos. Aren't they sweet in their matching threads!
Zoe and Brayden (4 days apart) at a pool party. They really wanted to swim, but instead they just sat poolside in their matching outfits.
Lydia and Zoe are chillin' in Lydia's crib.One more picture.....This is Zoe visiting her daddy at work.
9 comments:
I love the picture of our two girls matching. Thanks to MEJ!!
What cute pictures. I love Zoe in her daddy's fire truck. You should take that same pose every year and see how much she grows and changes! She and Audrey do look cute in their matching outfits. How fun!
I love the picture in the fire truck! Too cute!
Colt loves his new friends!!! He just wishes he were closer to have playdates more often!
You are right - Zoe is very blessed to have so many friends! I love the last picture with Zoe in the fire truck! She looks so big already, it just can't be right!!!! :-)
OK...seriously...that picture of Miss Zoe in the fire truck is too cute! She is adorable! I love all those sweet baby faces.
I love all the pics. Friends are so important and I'm glad there are so many little babies who will grow up together. Love the matching outfits!!
Love the fire truck picture!
Zoe is blessed to have so many friends. Love the fire truck pic!
Post a Comment