One little, Two little, Three little Zoe Toes
Zoe has found her feet! Or should I say foot. For the past few days, Zoe has been holding on to her foot. Most of the time, Zoe uses her left hand to grab her left foot. Occasionally we see her sneak her right foot in, but it's rare. Today when I was changing her diaper, I noticed that she got her little piggies in her mouth! What talent!?
6 comments:
What a sweet photo!!! And I'll bet those sweet Zoe toes taste pretty yummy...and they will sweet Zoe until you have to learn about toe jam! :-) She's a cute one.
CUTE!!!! I love it when little ones do that - it is adorable. I LOVE the picture of you and Zoe. You can really tell she is laughing.
How cute!!!!
CUTE! Colt has not found his toes yet, but found something else the other day while I was changing his diaper! I wasn't expecting that! It was pretty funny, but I had read to expect that right about now.
Zoe is so cute!
She's very flexible. Those little pigs must be tasty!
Very very cute!!
Post a Comment