Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July


8 comments:

Blessed said...

I love her outfit! She's so cute.

I'm about to do the same post. I promise I'm not copying. It's just a great excuse to dress them up and take pics, right?

Julie said...

Love it! Love it!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I LOVE RED! Karson had the cutest little red outfit similiar to this one when she was little. It's amazing how much Zoe has changed in the past few weeks. We need to get the kids together again. Miles is starting to feel neglected by his girl.

Terri said...

How cute she is! You do so well keeping up with your blog. I need to get back to blogging more often. The month of June was way too busy for blogging, so I will have to do better this month. Zoe is precious.

Carla said...

I love her outfit. She is sooooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Her little curls amaze me...why couldn't I have had hair like that!

mommy of girls said...

She's beautiful. Enjoy your little firecracker! :-)

Emma's Mommy said...

ADORABLE!!!! I love her little curls! Hope you had a great 1st Fourth of July!