
These firecracker buddies did wonderful at WKU's 4th of July fireworks. They were so good. We thought for sure that at least one of them would "sound off" with the fireworks, but they were super! Zoe enjoyed watching them for a little while, then got bored and went to sleep! Miss Lydia stayed awake to see the pretty colors decorate the sky.
6 comments:
How adorable! The girls sure are beauties--and the babies too =). I have the kids tomorrow, but maybe we could try to get together next week sometime.
How fun! The girls both look adorable. Glad you enjoyed the 4th.
So much fun~ I am glad we got to see the fireworks...and that the girls enjoyed themselves. Lydia always loves to be with her pal Zoe!
The girls are adorable and I'm glad we got to see them on their very first 4th of July!
Glad we got to watch the show with you! I wish we'd have taken a pic with Jenna Claire too since it was the first 4th for them all. I'm sure they'll watch them again one day though! They are sweet friends!
Sweet!!!! Emma fell asleep during her first fireworks show too. But she has never gotten scared of them, so maybe it is a good sign that Miss Zoe will always enjoy them!
Post a Comment