By the title maybe you thought I'd cut Zoe's hair... ha. Not quite yet. Here's my new do---it doesn't really look THAT different, but it's quite a bit shorter and layered. Just thought I'd share it with you. (and a few pics of my sweet baby).
Love the haircut! I am glad you made some time for yourself to do that finally, I know you had been talking about it. So does Zoe ever take a bad picture? She is just cheesing it up! You need to send one of those in to Parenting Mag...she has the face for ads, she is always so happy!
Your hair looks great, but then it usually does! And well, what can you say about Miss Zoe??? Cute, adorable and just plain sweet!!! She has the cutest smile!
6 comments:
Love the haircut! I am glad you made some time for yourself to do that finally, I know you had been talking about it. So does Zoe ever take a bad picture? She is just cheesing it up! You need to send one of those in to Parenting Mag...she has the face for ads, she is always so happy!
Cute do! We all need some time to pamper ourselves! Love the pics of Zoe!
Your hair looks great, but then it usually does! And well, what can you say about Miss Zoe??? Cute, adorable and just plain sweet!!! She has the cutest smile!
What cute girls...both of ya!
Beautiful pictures of Miss Zoe. Love the cut.
Cute hair! Zoe is the happiest baby ever!
Post a Comment