Sorry to post so much today, but I had several pics that I wanted to share. Here is a quick video clip of Miss Zoe really laughing. I am talking kind of loud (imagine that?) so listen closely!!
Links to other Zoe youtube videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1J-UBsSvOE (zoe einstein)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fR-zrkzJcQ (first cereal experience)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYjZlYKYwX8 (bathtime zoe)
3 comments:
There just could not be anything on the planet sweeter than this laughter. Made me cry! Just wait...next week she'll be starting junior high!
What a wonderful moment captured on video. Her laugh is so cute. I need to video my kids way more often. Thanks for the inspiration.
Those videos are AWESOME!!! I love to go back and watch footage of the girls...but I ditto Terri's thoughts, I need to get my video camera out a little more. It's those sweet little day to day things that you often forget. She's a cutie!
Post a Comment