Over the past few days, Zoe has been sitting up ALONE..... not for very long. She is now up to about 2 minutes of sitting up all by herself. She is 5 months and 2 weeks old. She seems to realize that she's doing something pretty cool. Enjoy the video!
That video is tooooo cute!!! And I love the song that goes with it - it's pretty catchy :-) Way to go Zoe Kate! Before we know it you WILL be crawling.
Such a dainty girl! I love to watch her sit up! I am so glad that I have moved closer and now be a part of seeing her grow so and change- she is very special to me! We love you ZO-ZO!
You have a singer on your hands - she's even got rhythm! This is so cute, and won't it be funny when we're all running around singing the "Zoe Kate Is Great" song?
14 comments:
Way to go Zoe!!! And that video...it's AWESOME! Love the singing action...and Zoe's version is pretty cute too. What a fun milestone.
Love the video. Congrats Zoe on accomplishing this milestone.
She's getting to be such a big girl! I need to figure out how to do these videos!
That is such a cute video! She is getting so big. Thanks for sharing!
That video is tooooo cute!!! And I love the song that goes with it - it's pretty catchy :-)
Way to go Zoe Kate! Before we know it you WILL be crawling.
How cute! Love the video and especially Zoe's theme song! You two are adorable!!!
This is precious! If only it was so easy to put words in their mouths when they were 11- and 12-years old!
Such a dainty girl! I love to watch her sit up! I am so glad that I have moved closer and now be a part of seeing her grow so and change- she is very special to me! We love you ZO-ZO!
So cute! You always capture those precious moments on video. I need to get better about that. I don't even know how to upload them on here.
Zoe is getting so big. She needs to teach Colt how to sit up. He's not doing so well at it.
You have a singer on your hands - she's even got rhythm! This is so cute, and won't it be funny when we're all running around singing the "Zoe Kate Is Great" song?
How sweet. I absolutely love it.! you'll have to take a look at my little ones too. vernon5.blogspot.com
I can't watch the video :( but the picture sure is cute. Sitting up all by herself, this is a Big deal Zoe Kate!!
That video is too cool!! I can't believe she is already big enough to sit up. She is so cute.
Post a Comment