Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Zoe's New Facial Expression......

Tuesday night I went to meet my mom and friends at the Cracker Barrel in White House. Kelly and Kay are our dearest friends. Kay and my mom were pregnant at the same time with me and Kelly.... which is pretty neat! Kelly and I grew up together, the same school and neighborhood. In life we don't get many 'lifelong' friends, so I am thankful for Kay and Kelly.

After eating dinner, we were outside on the rocking chairs and Zoe starts making the funniest face at Kelly. She was really sucking on her top lip. She's never done it before, well that I know of anyway. I think she must be teething? or at least beginning to feel something funny in her gums. We all laughed and grabbed the camera. Lucky for us, she kept on with the funny face!
Me and Zoe with Kelly at her new house.
I just thought this pic of Zoe's eyes was crazy. Her eyes look SO BLUE. I wonder if they will stay that way??????? Only time will tell.


7 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

I bet she is teething!! Pretty soon she will be wanting to chomp on some steak :-) Cute picture!

Terri said...

What a funny face! Might not be long before you see a tooth or two.

Melissa said...

Love that face!! And her eyes are sooooo blue! Isn't it crazy how we have blue eyed babes.

Lisa said...

That is hilarious! Her blue eyes are awesome! I bet they'll stay that way!!

mommy of girls said...

That face is hysterical...don't they do the funniest things??? I too ate at Cracker Barrel in White House...only it was Monday at lunch. (that was pretty random wasn't it? oh well...it's late)

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I love their different expressions! I remember when Isaac discovered his tongue and how funny it felt rubbing against his teeth. For a few months, he had his tongue out in EVERY photo.

Carla said...

What a sweet little face and her eyes they are so pretty. God has surely blessed you and Matt.