Saturday, September 1, 2007

5 comments:

mommy of girls said...

Happy Birthday you young one!!! I can't believe you haven't even hit the big 3-0 yet! I knew you hadn't, but everytime I'm reminded how much older I am I still like to pretend to be in shock! :-)

Emma's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Valerie!!! I hope you had a good one. (and just for the record - I think you are pretty crafty with your little sewing machine!)

About Me said...

hHmmmm....going to the movies and eating Raisinettes sounds great! Let's go sometime!

Blessed said...

I liked learning a little more about you. I got tagged a long time ago for my list of 100, but I still haven't done that!? I should get on that.

Blessed said...

I liked learning a little more about you. I got tagged a long time ago for my list of 100, but I still haven't done that!? I should get on that.