Today Zoe went to Jackson's Orchard with her friends Jack, Reese and Colt. Of course mommy's friends were there too (Melissa and Carrie). We had fun making our own picture background!! Isn't it cute? Enjoy the picture of the babies!!
FYI--The pumpkins will be delivered at the end of the week.

5 comments:
I'm sorry that I missed the outing. Today was a bit busy for us. The kids look so cute in the pumpkins. Happy Fall Yall!
Miss Zoe still looks cute with the pumpkins! I can't wait to see how she looks with 100's of pumpkins around her when you go back next week-end :-0
I wish I could have made it! Looks like fun. I can't wait to take Addison to Jackson's Orchard!
It was fun even though Colt wasn't feeling so well. I want to go back when they have all the pumpkins and festival stuff!
How fun! Jackson's Orchard is one of our favorites as well.
Post a Comment