Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Pray for my Mama Jane!!
Today my Mama Jane had a doctor's appointment in the middle of the day. She left and came home to find her garage door up. Frightened, she went on in the garage. (brave, isn't she!!) She saw that her kitchen door was busted down and she decided to go to a neighbor's house to call the police.... no neighbors were home, so she drove to a friend's house. After calling the police, Mama Jane and her friend went back to her house. The garage door was CLOSED!! The burglar(s) were IN her home when she got home. THANK YOU GOD FOR PROTECTING HER!! Thankfully the only material thing they took from her was some costume jewelry. She had her other jewelry put away. More than anything, I believe they took her sense of safety. It is SO strange because just yesterday, when I was visiting her, we spoke about the time someone broke in a long time ago. I was actually spending the night with her and my grandfather. Weird, huh? Anyway, please please pray for God to comfort her and give her peace about this situation. And, Praise God for keeping her safe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Praise God for protecting her! I am so glad that she wasn't around and she thought to not go in and go to a neighbors. I am so sad that this happened. I will be praying for this for sure. There is nothing worse than knowing a loved one could have been in danger, especially your sweet granny that you love so dearly.
That just gave me chills. I'm sorry that this happened and am praying for Mama Jane's safety. She sounds like a "purty" sharp gal to me. Thank goodness she left.
I am so glad that she did not go inside the house. Praise God that he directed her elsewhere. God always works things out for the best.
Praise God for protecting her!!! That story makes me sick to my stomach...especially with Barry gone for 2 weeks. (but I'm a bit of a scaredy cat anyway) Bless her heart. I will definitely pray for her. I can only imagine the fear that must have put in her. We will be praying.
I too had chills reading that. Thank God He kept her safe and that she followed her instincts. I'll be praying that she will feel safe being at home. What creeps to take away your feeling of security!
God love her! I'm sorry that she had to go through that but I'm glad that she followed her God given instincts and stayed away. Will definately pray for her safety and peace of mind.
Thank you Lord for keeping her safe! Your Mama Jane is pretty brave to go into the house, but I am very thankful that she decided to leave and go elsewhere. I will keep her in my prayers.
Post a Comment