P.S. If you are looking to take your kiddos to see the "pumpkin patch," you'd better wait. They had about 20 pumpkins in all. You could probably see more pumpkins at Kroger. Matt had to drag pumpkins out so that I could make Zoe's picture with them.... :O)
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Pumpkin Day.....
Since the weather today was SO PERFECT, we decided to go to Jackson's Orchard with Miss Zoe. I was so excited about dressing her in her new fall clothes and making her picture in the pumpkins. I love fall--the colors of the leaves, the pumpkin candy corn, pumpkins in general, mums, and the WEATHER! We really don't get that many "perfect" days (weather wise). Today was one of those perfect days. I had a great time spending the morning with my family.




P.S. If you are looking to take your kiddos to see the "pumpkin patch," you'd better wait. They had about 20 pumpkins in all. You could probably see more pumpkins at Kroger. Matt had to drag pumpkins out so that I could make Zoe's picture with them.... :O)
P.S. If you are looking to take your kiddos to see the "pumpkin patch," you'd better wait. They had about 20 pumpkins in all. You could probably see more pumpkins at Kroger. Matt had to drag pumpkins out so that I could make Zoe's picture with them.... :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like fun! Don't you just love fall weather! It was great to talk to you yesterday!
Love it! Can't wait to take the boys. Hopefully everything will work out Monday so we can go.
What a sweet little pumpkin! I love fall clothes too =).
Zoe is the cutest little pumkin! I love these pictures. She is ALWAYS so happy! I am glad that you had such a great family trip. I love the fall outfit. She looks so good in the fall colors!
Ooohhh, that is making me So excited about tomorrow. We will for sure be dragging those pumpkins out again, because you know I am bringing my camera!!!
She is soooooo cute. I am glad that you and your family had a great time.
What a cutie! It looks like it was great day!
Taking Emma to Jackson's is one of my favorite things every year. Even though there weren't a lot of pumpkins yet - your pictures are GREAT!!! Zoe Kate is just too cute in the wagon with her 'punkins'!
Post a Comment