Saturday, September 29, 2007

YAY Zoe Kate!!!

Well after posting the last entry....... Zoe went ahead and slept ALL NIGHT last night! She slept for over 9 hours--straight!!! Yahoo. This morning Matt's alarm went off around 5:45 and I couldn't believe that I hadn't gotten up during the night with Zoe. I went in to check on her and she was snoozing so peacefully. Somehow she got relief from whatever was bothering her. Thanks for the prayers!
oh--no teeth yet.

3 comments:

Carla said...

YAY for Zoe Kate and YAY for mom for getting much needed sleep. I'll say a little prayer in hopes that this sleep pattern can continue for Zoe.

Emma's Mommy said...

Since Emma has never been a good sleeper, I know what it is like to get up during the night - NO FUN!!! I love my sleep, I just wish Emma liked hers as well. Glad she (and you) finally got a good nights sleep. I hope it continues.

About Me said...

Thanks for Sunday morning. You made me feel better. Love you, friend!