![]() | ![]() ![]() |
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Zoe's first Bible class.... kind of????
Tonight was Zoe's first Bible class experience. She only made it for about 10-15 minutes. She was tired and hungry... not a good combination for class time :o( Amy Kate saved the day. Because I am helping with the class, I couldn't leave. Amy Kate fed her cereal to her and rocked her to sleep!! Thanks Amy Kate! Here are a few pics that I was able to snap of her with her some of her friends Reese, Brayden, Jenna Claire, Lydia and Audrey. Eli, Evie, Callie, Kylee, Olivia, Jack, Garrett, Cole and Logan were all there too..... but I didn't get their pics this week--maybe Sunday? Lots of babies at GWP!! We're keeping Bowling Green's population up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I had so much fun spending time with my sweet Zoe Kate last night...I will rescue her ANYTIME!!!!
Zoe you look like such a big girl sitting there! Your smile is just too precious!
I am glad she enjoyed class for a little bit, maybe it will be better on Sunday.
How sweet!! It seems like yesterday these babies were just coming to church for the first time and now they're already in class. It's too much!
So cute!!! I think next time we are in town, Colt wants to attend class with Zoe! Looks like fun with all those babies!
Okay, I witnessed part of the going to sleep part, and I have to say it wasn't really rocking. It was sort of standing and moving. amy Kate's such a great aunt! I got tickled at Martha Ellen who kept calling Zoe "Amy Kate."
How sweet!!! I'm glad they have all joined cradle roll class. They will have fun learning all their little songs together!
I am wondering what GWP stands for? I'm curious what brings all these babies together??
Post a Comment