I love it. I would have never thought of it for a little one, but she looks like a true eye stopper. I wish I could have been there to see her and all the other little ones. Miss you!!
LOVE IT. I've been Leia a few times myself, but she could win any costume contest hands down! Did she have a ball last night? Love that sister Amy Kate!
I love the costume! It's great! By far the cutest Princess Leia I've ever seen! Look out Carrie Fischer! Aloha! Check out Halloween in Lahaina on my blog.
7 comments:
Zoe-I mean, Princess Leia was definately a show stopper this evening! She was really working that hairdo!!
I love it!
Cute, cute, cute!!!
Love those kiddos.
I love it. I would have never thought of it for a little one, but she looks like a true eye stopper. I wish I could have been there to see her and all the other little ones. Miss you!!
Very cute outfit! Happy first Halloween.
LOVE IT. I've been Leia a few times myself, but she could win any costume contest hands down! Did she have a ball last night? Love that sister Amy Kate!
I love the costume! It's great! By far the cutest Princess Leia I've ever seen! Look out Carrie Fischer! Aloha! Check out Halloween in Lahaina on my blog.
How cute.
Post a Comment