Sunday, November 4, 2007
8 Months Ago Today....
this is what we looked like... I'm not sure where Melissa and Tonya were that day. Man, I can't believe how much my life has changed in 8 months. It is already hard for me to remember my belly looking like that! It was such a blessing to be pregnant with SO MANY of my friends. I know that God was creating a special bond between all of us. BTW, I was almost 41 weeks in this picture.
Here's another preggo pic I found..... WOW! Look at us. We only thought we were lining up in due date order. Melissa and Heather should have switched. :o) Girls, wasn't that exciting? Little did we know how much we would love our babies and how our tummies really would go back down to "almost" normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, look at us and now look at them. Man, how things change. All the babies are so precious!
All expectant Mommies have a special glow and are prettier than ever. You all looked beautiful.
Post a Comment