Poor Audrey and Zoe. It has already started, and at such an early age, where their mommies want to dress them alike. I don't really think they minded!
After Tonya and I found out we were both expecting girls, we did a little bit of shopping. We landed HUGE savings on a few matching outfits. I think we got these dresses for less than $5! Tonya and I were excited about our purchases (I think it may have been our first REAL baby outfits to hang up in their closets). I remember that we were talking about what our daughters might be like. We had no idea that the girls would be even more precious than we'd imagined. Zoe is so blessed to have her buddy Audrey, as is her mommy to have Tonya.

3 comments:
What a sweet picture. You and Zoe both are very blessed to have Tonya and Audrey in your lives.
Love the outfits! Girlfriends rock!
Aren't you sweet! I thought the girls looked precious (as always) in their matching outfits. We will have to plan another matching day soon!
Post a Comment